Sunday 29 June 2014

[relax] Place I'd like to stay in Japan

[relax]  Place I'd  like to stay  in  Japan




Kyoto

  Temple,  Kyoto , Japan

Suzumushi temple, takiguchi temple

Beautiful  decoration~


This place  reminds me  of  my  hometown  when I was  a  kid  even if
I  didn't grow up  in  Japan.





                              photo by-https://www.flickr.com/photos/norio-nakayama
                     
I wanna  have  a  temple  vacation  for  my  mindfulness.





Indian  food  in   Saitama
There are some indian food  restaurant  in  Japan, but  I  didn't have a
chance to try  it,  so  I  hope  I  can  try  it  next time visit.


                   Japanese food  in  Palace hotel, Saitama


                                     Otome sushi- ishikawa

This  sushi  is  so artificial !!!



 Tokyo

photo by-flickr.com/photos/jseita/

Park  Hyatt hotel

                           Food  at  Park, Hyatt , Tokyo

SO  pretty and  delicious~~ I  really  want  this  so badly...




Tendon  at  Kozue,  Park Hyatt  Tokyo



Sushi Asao, Tsukishima, Tokyo


Hyatt  Regency hotel
Regency  club room  at Hyatt  Regency, Tokyo