beans, kimchi, salt : option
but you don't have to use salt because there are salty taste in kimchi
and home made kimchi has many ingredients already.
This is a very simple recipe for people who are very busy or beginners.
There are many ingredients in the original soy soup like anchovy soup,
shrimp liquid or meat.
Moreover soybeans are very nutritious food without any food additives,
all you need for soy soup is just beans and kimchi.
So cook simply and try pleasantly.
How to cook (Very Simple Style)
1) Soak beans in water for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2) Boil the beans after soaking it for about 1 hours.
(and stir the sediment of beans while boiling.)
3) Put the beans into a blender and blend for 1~3 minutes.
4) Boil the soy liquid
5) Add kimch when water is bubbling
6) This is a korean soy soup, and enjoy
You can eat soy soup with rice