Yoga- Triangle pose
1. tones the spinal nerves
2. tones the hips , thighs, and legs.
3.tones the abdominal organs
1. Stand erect and
put your feet a bit more than shoulder width apart.
(You don't have to turn your feet in traditional yoga)
2. Inhale and raise your right arm up straight
over your head.
(You can feel someone is pulling your arm to the sky,
it's like pulling up from your waist.)
3. Exhale and bend to the left
4. While you're bending to the left side,
slide the left arm down .
5. Inhale and back to the center
6. Stay this pose for 30 seconds.
7. Inhale and return to standing pose.
8. Repeat the opposite direction.