Korean healthy food
잡채-Japchae(stir-fried noodles and vegetables)
1. glass noodles
2. shiitake mushroom
4. bell peppers
How to cook
1. Chop the vegetables(mushroom, bell peppers, carrots, onions)
2. Blanch the spinach ,then mix the spinach and seasoning with hands.
3. Soak the noodles on the bowl while stirring vegetables.
4. Stir fry the mushroom and onions on the frying pan.
5. Stir fry carrots on the frying pan.
6. Stir bell peppers on the frying pan.
7. Stir-fry noodles in oil or water
(If you're on a diet, fry noodles in water)
and pour 1~2 tsp of soy-sauce.
8. Mix all the vegetables and noodles together in a bowl.
9. Finally, Serve Japchae sprinkled with black sesame seeds.