Benefits of balasana
1. If you suffer from frozen shoulder, this pose will help you.
(Balasana relieves the tension of shoulder muscle.)
2. This pose stimulates blood circulation.
3. People who practice balasana get the calmness and stability.
How to do this pose
1. Sit on the heels and then place your hips between the thighs.
Straighten the spine and look ahead.
2. Exhale and bend your upper body.
(Touch your forehead on the floor,place you arms on the floor,
both palms toward the sky.)
Stay this pose for 1~3 minutes.
3. Exhale and slowly lift your upper body.
4. Breathe comfortably.